Friday October 10, 2008 10:37 pm
Why the Left Hates Sarah Palin
When John McCain chose Sarah Palin for his VP running mate, we conservatives cheered, “Fight fire with fire!” Little did we expect the left would show their true sexist colors and attack her as vehemently as they have. After all, doesn’t the left ostensibly cater to women? But Palin just doesn’t fit their stereotypes, and I’m offering 10 of the many reasons why they so detest her…
- She’s a conservative woman with a successful career. Now how rare is that? (Or so say the mainstream media.)
- She’s a conservative hockey mom. Wasn’t this the demographic group who played a major role in electing Bill Clinton?
- She’s a brilliant conservative woman. Liberal elites believe you must espouse their philosophy to be considered “smart.”
- She’s an attractive conservative woman, who despite her age of forty-four, looks young enough to be Hillary Clinton’s daughter.
- She was the mayor of a small town. Urban liberals have always looked down on us rural, small-town “hicks.”
- She’s a woman who’s a member of the NRA and actually HUNTS. Not one of those tree-hugging flower children.
- She describes herself as a “Bible-believing” Christian. Remember, liberals are tolerant of all beliefs, except the conservative Christians’.
- She loves sports and was a standout basketball player in high school. LIberal academics despise competitive sports. Competition symbolizes capitalism. And on the subject of sports, Palin has even held the job of TV sportscaster. Sounds like another famous former sportscaster, who ultimately became president. (And was, by the way, also a governor of a Western state and is Palin’s idol.) You guessed it - Ronald Reagan.
- She speaks with (according to the mainstream media) an “unusual” accent, resembling a “Midwestern” or even a “Wisconsin” accent. Dang it, no wonder her accent “don’t” sound unusual to this Wisconsin native. Guess the elitists’ standard of U.S. English is set by Barbara Wa-Wa.
- Her hairdo actually looks feminine. Contrast that with the Democratic feminists’ 1984 VP candidate, who to this day looks like she just stepped out of Barney’s barber shop.
- Related Tags:
- 2008 election, 2008 elections, basketball, bill clinton, candidate, hillary clinton, hockey, john mccain, mainstream, media, nra, president, ronald reagan, sarah palin
© Gear Live Media, LLC. 2007 – User-posted content, unless source is quoted, is licensed under a Creative Commons Public Domain License. Gear Live graphics, logos, designs, page headers, button icons, videos, articles, blogs, forums, scripts and other service names are the trademarks of Gear Live Inc.